The annual In-Comm and Business Services Awards celebrate and reward young apprentices and adult learners.
2022 will be the 11th year of these awards and they have firmly been established as one of the leading West Midlands ceremonies for recognising achievement. These awards command widespread attention within the local community and across the region via media coverage (traditional & social), promotional collateral and distinguished supporters and guests.
The Award winners will be announced at an evening of celebration on September 9th.
This year’s categories and sponsors include:
Headline Sponsor – Engineering Technology Group
- Apprentice Employer of the Year
- Apprenticeship Ambassador of the Year | Sponsored by West Midlands Apprentice Ambassador Network
- Learner of the Year – Business Support | Sponsored by FBC Manby Bowdler LLP
- Learner of the Year – Management & Leadership | Sponsored by MyWorkwear
- Learner of the Year – Quality & Continuous Improvement | Sponsored by Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Learner of the Year – Engineering & Manufacturing Technologies | Sponsored by Crowe UK & Collins Aerospace
- Learner of the Year – AMTC – MCMT (Bridgnorth) – MCMT (Shrews)
Timeline for the 2022 Awards
- Nominations Live: 17th March – 28th April
- Submissions: 29th April – 17th June
- Shortlist Announced – 7th July
- Judging Day – 4th August
- Awards Evening – 9th September