Breakfast Seminar – ISO9001:2015 Is changing. What does it mean for you?
Wednesday 21st October 2015 8.00 – 10.00am
Thousands of businesses in the UK hold UKAS accredited ISO9001:2008 certificates following the successful continued assessment of their quality management systems by UKAS accredited certification bodies.
The release of ISO9001:2015 affects all of these businesses. The extent to which it will affect each business may differ greatly following this re-write of standard.
The previous update from ISO9001:2000 to ISO9001:2008 was relatively minor with amendments and clarifications made; but this version is a completely re-written standard.
A businesses understanding of quality assurance principles will assist their transition as these principles remain the core of the standard’s requirements.
- When are the changes coming?
- Annex SL – What is it and how does it impact ISO9001?
- What is the same/closely similar to ISO9001:2008?
- Which elements have been expanded within ISO9001:2015?
- What new requirements have been added?
- Transition process timescales involved
- Gap analysis and planning for change
- Making the best economic decisions regarding transition
- How can you maximise the benefit to your business from making these changes.
Date: Wednesday 21st October 2015
Price: £20 per person(cheques payable to In-Comm Training & Manufacturing Group)
Time: Start: 08.00 for 08.30 (Refreshments upon arrival)
Finish: 10.00am approx
Places are limited so to book please e-mail to