This Ten Day programme focuses on the development of an individual’s ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team, providing strategic leadership as well as improving day-to-day operational management, benchmarking their managerial skills and raising their profile within the organisation.
This qualification is designed for practicing middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Participants will be:
- Encouraged to think strategically to foster business improvement
- Engaging with training & development designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Using core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop their ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Benchmarking their managerial skills
- Making a Financial Case
- Managing Projects in an Organisation
- Making Professional Presentations
- Partnership Working
- Preparing to Apply Lean Production & Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery
- Managing Risks in the Workplace
- Managing Meetings
- Managing & Implementing Change in the Workplace
- Budgetary Planning & Control
- Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace
This programme uses a mixture of group discussions, pro-forma examples, information input sessions along with practical application to fully involve participants.