Fire Safety E-Learning Training Package
This e-learning course is targeted at businesses needing to train their staff in fire safety procedures. However, it is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur. It provides important information about fire safety and complies with UK Fire Safety Regulations.
Who should buy this course?
This course is designed for those who are planning to become a fire warden or need to meet their legal requirements and provide fire safety training for employees.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, students, office coordinators, kitchen staff or anyone interested in fire safety. Fire wardens can also use this course as a refresher to ensure they keep up to date with the latest information.
Fire Safety Training
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire management at work
- The day-to-day role of the fire warden
- The role of the fire warden when the alarm sounds
- The fire wardens responsibility in terms of fire safety briefings
- The key points the fire warden needs to know and understand
This course is accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
The course usually take between 2-4 hours to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.