In-Comm Awards 2015 5th June – Grand Station – Wolverhampton
The annual In-Comm Training & Business Service Awards celebrate and reward young apprentices and adult learners.
2015 will be the 4th year of our awards and they have been firmly established as one of the leading West Midlands ceremonies for recognising achievement. The awards command widespread attention within the local community and across the region via media coverage (both traditional & social), promotional collateral and distinguished supporters and guests.
The award winners will be announced at an evening of celebration on Friday 5th June 2015 at The Grand Station in Wolverhampton.
Sponsorship is a great way of reaching people working in our sector as well as the wider business community across the West Midlands. The awards will be publicised both pre and post event across the region and in trade publications further afield creating further opportunities.
In-Comm strives to make sponsorship good value for our partners. A principal benefit is that it recognises and rewards young apprentices and adult learners across 15 categories.
Our headline sponsor benefit package is as follows:
- Inclusion on the award judging panel for each of the categories
- Exclusive “in association with” branding on all award related collateral & media mentions
- Sole promotional item / literature giveaway opportunity
- Two tables for eight people plus a speaking opportunity on the evening
- Co-presentation of all awards with photos (digital copies provided afterwards)
- A copy of the delegate list for post event marketing purposes
- Pre and post event PR, social media and electronic direct mail exposure, with quote opportunity and an online advert highlighting your valued headline sponsorship.
Our individual award sponsorship package:
- A table for eight people
- Your company profile in the awards evening programme
- On-stage verbal presentation of your sponsored award supported with on-screen branding
- Pre and post event social media mentions and PR opportunities
- Hyperlinked company logo highlighting your support on In-Comm website and e-direct mail
- A copy of digital photography pertaining to your award
Contact Bekki Phillips for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org